Wednesday, May 4, 2016 - 10:00pm
On-Line Giving May 3 - 4, 2016
36-hour online giving event
May 3rd at 6:00 a.m - May 4th at 6:00 p.m.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - CENTRE GIVES WEBSITE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING! TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED AND THE GIVING DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 10:00 PM TONIGHT!
Centre Gives is a unique online donation event featuring 124 local charitable organizations, with the added incentive of $100,000 in matching funds from Centre Foundation!
This means that if the HOPE Fund raises 5% of the total raised during Centre Gives, we will receive 5% of the match, or $5,000. If we raise 10% of the total, we will receive 10% of the match or $10,000, etc.
Please help and go to CentreGives.org
on May 3rd & 4th 2016 and designate your contribution for the HOPE Fund of Penns Valley (click here to designate directly to the HOPE Fund) and help us reach the top of the Centre Gives leaderboard!