36-HOUR ONLINE GIVING EVENT
May 7 at 8:00 a.m - May 8 at 8:00 p.m.
Centre Gives is a unique online donation event featuring over 170 local charitable organizations. This means that if the HOPE Fund raises 5% of the total raised during Centre Gives, we will receive 5% of the match, or $10,000. If we raise 10% of the total, we will receive 10% of the match or $20,000, etc.
Please help and go to CentreGives.org on May 7 & 8 2019 and designate your contribution for the HOPE Fund of Penns Valley (click here to designate funds directly to the
HOPE Fund) and help us reach the top of the Centre Gives leaderboard!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!